Mom and Daughters!
Author Raja Krishnamoorthy / Kitty - Sep 20, 2013
Why is that the daughters bond so well with moms;
Is it instinct, or habit, just another social norm?
That they are two females, hence the common gender pull
Or when they are together the feel is truly soulful?
That they not only make homes, and healthy home food
They make babies, beds, breakfast and everything just good
As the exploring men seek and search the world outside
Quietly they wait, all care, love and space from inside
And in knowing that in life you give, give & forgive
They still manage men who get, get but always forget?
Though in label “a female”, you work as a man like any other
But he can never, never, ever be what it is to be a mother!
- Teaching with “thatching”
- 26/11: what does that mean to me?
- When is your time due?
- Nature and human being…
- Choose Trans-Formational Leaders!
- Uncovering the mechanism of anxiety- part 3
- The Mechanism Of Anxiety – Part 2
- Conversation With Farook: Understanding The Mechanism Of Anxiety :
- Conversation In Conscience: One Mail That Pained Me So Deeply; One Mail I Wish I Did Not Have To Write!
- Why did I decline the chennai–south Parliament seat ?