Keynote inspirational speaker,
What we collect
We may collect the following information in keeping to our privacy principles and practices.
- Name and job title
- Contact information including Email Address, Phone number and Physical Address
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences and interests
- Other information related to customer survey and or offer
What we do with your information
We gather your information, assess your goals and understand your needs. We use your particulars for the following purposes.
- Internal record keeping
- Making changes or upgrades to our products and services
- We rely on your area of interest by sending out promotional newsletters pertaining to similar products and services
- We would like to connect with you regularly to help us gain insights on your digital marketing needs and for market research
We care about the security of our customers. We are committed to protect your personal information and ensure that there are no privacy pitfalls. We have designed specialized monitoring and security systems to prevent unauthorized access.
A cookie is a tidbit which is placed on the user’s browser with the his or her permission. The user’s preferences and websites of interest gets captured which enables us to understand what a visitor finds catchy and which websites grab their attention. This helps us improve our website traffic as well.
Also, we receive periodic inputs on how to enhance the quality of our website and effectively cater to our user’s needs. The information we obtain from you is used only for research and statistical analysis after which the data is removed from the system.
You can be assured that a cookie neither permits us to access your system nor does it reveal any information about you other than what you have shared with us. It is your choice to accept or decline the cookies. Your browser settings can be modified accordingly if you do not wish to accept the cookies. However, you may not benefit completely from the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your privacy information
Your safety is of prime importance to us. Sometimes you may inadvertently reveal your personal information on websites. You can restrict your data collection and use of personal information in the following ways.
When you come across promotional forms online, you must check the box to make known that you do not wish to publicize your information.
- At some point in time, you may have given out your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to stop receiving such emails, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org