Nature and human being…
Author Raja Krishnamoorthy / Kitty - Nov 22, 2015
The sun rises, today, as it does every day. It is magical, bountiful and giving.
And the sun sets for a soothing night to engulf beings in restful sleep.
Such is the nature of nature. Giving & calm largely.
Between the rising and setting of the sun, the “woken up” human being goes crazy.
He violates and misuses the gifts of nature- the earth, water, sky, space, forests, rivers, mountains…animals…
And when the misuse leads to imbalance and aggression & there are consequences, the human beings scream loudly “nature’s fury, natural calamity”…
Who changes the CALM nature of nature in to CALAMITY?
I guess the sun is smiling
- Teaching with “thatching”
- 26/11: what does that mean to me?
- When is your time due?
- Nature and human being…
- Choose Trans-Formational Leaders!
- Uncovering the mechanism of anxiety- part 3
- The Mechanism Of Anxiety – Part 2
- Conversation With Farook: Understanding The Mechanism Of Anxiety :
- Conversation In Conscience: One Mail That Pained Me So Deeply; One Mail I Wish I Did Not Have To Write!
- Why did I decline the chennai–south Parliament seat ?