The plight of a “digitally challenged” guy!
Author Raja Krishnamoorthy / Kitty - Aug 17, 2013
It is almost 4 hours of trying and still I do not know how to delete the title of an earlier blog- done in 2010. The title was “hello world”, and I wanted to insert a new title “Now or Never”.
I am miserably trying, trying more, but just not getting it done!
That reminds me about “going for professional help”…Ha Ha!
I am not able to see professionalism when they do not understand your need, urgency or helplessness. And are not concerned about your goals and targets.
So, what do I choose to do? I had a deadline for myself- 15th August 2013- to launch my blogging again. We are on 17th and I am still figuring it all out. My options seem to be
- Try harder, persist, and get a handle on managing your blog by yourself.
- Go for a completely new launch, even if it costs some MORE money!
- Wait for the professionals to wake up and reach out to you at their sweet convenience.
I will stay for the present with option 1 for a day or two. I feel I need to become reasonably self sufficient- at least from now on- if I want to feel less miserable in life!
I will try, for sure.
- Teaching with “thatching”
- 26/11: what does that mean to me?
- When is your time due?
- Nature and human being…
- Choose Trans-Formational Leaders!
- Uncovering the mechanism of anxiety- part 3
- The Mechanism Of Anxiety – Part 2
- Conversation With Farook: Understanding The Mechanism Of Anxiety :
- Conversation In Conscience: One Mail That Pained Me So Deeply; One Mail I Wish I Did Not Have To Write!
- Why did I decline the chennai–south Parliament seat ?